Saturday 6 December 2014

14 Years A Sinner


Oh heavens! forgive me for I have sinned
To the sacred crescent I come with my bag of wrongs
I have stolen, cheated and stabbed my 'friends'
I have dug a deep hole in the back of my rivals
For those I love I plundered the ivory treasury
For those I hate I became a knighted by the emir
A worthy compensation for the Ijmag agenda
The desert written script for my hallowed crusade
Oh the sweet gate of al jannah! To thee I match for votes
Visit not on me the sin of fourteen moons away
Hands, feet, mouth and sacred members I have washed
Please make this tinge be gone at once!
Oh the roofs I have to lift for the rain to strike
My heat sinks just thinking of how hard it was for him
Please show me the graves of those gone to rest
For peace their Epitaphs I will re-write in Gold
Shackles surely will fit my wrists walahi
If only they know how much the counsels cost
From high to supreme I dragged our rectitude
Only to be told my appeal will get a better chance with God!
Now my dreams to rein is about to be plundered
Nightmares of the monster called USSA
Shivers from the faces of Aluta I slaughtered
Oh! that heaven will grant me sweet rectitude
Deliverance from 49 sprites that daily torments my peace

                                                      Omo-Ekun, Ilu Nla.

No comments:

Post a Comment